SURFSIDE, Fla. (NewsNation Now) — 159 people are still missing as the search for survivors continues after part of a 12-story condo building in Florida collapsed. Officials confirmed that four people ...
Miami condo collapse: Residents complained of construction noise, reports say Residents of the Florida condo complex that collapsed Thursday had previously complained of construction noise that may ...
SURFSIDE, Fla. -- Video recorded at Champlain Tower South minutes before its deadly collapse last week appears to show water pouring out of a ceiling in a parking garage and rubble on the ground, ABC ...
Four additional victims were recovered Thursday evening from the rubble of a collapsed condo tower in Surfside, Florida, bringing the death toll from the tragedy to 64. Miami-Dade Mayor Daniella ...
SURFSIDE, Fla. (NewsNation Now) — Rescuers searched through fresh rubble Monday after the last of the collapsed Florida condo building was demolished, which allowed crews into previously inaccessible ...
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) — A relative says the last victim of the Florida building collapse has been identified. Ikey Hedaya told The Associated Press on Monday that his sister Estelle Hedaya, an ...
SURFSIDE, Florida -- Linda March has been identified as one of the missing in the Surfside, Florida building collapse. March just moved to Surfside from New York City. She worked as a lawyer and ...
The death toll in the collapse of a Miami-area condo building rose to 78 on Friday, a number the mayor called "heartbreaking" as recovery workers toiled for a 16th day to find victims in the rubble.
Results that may be inaccessible to you are currently showing.
Hide inaccessible results